Monday, November 12, 2012

Vistaprint Creations

Happy Veteran's day!  Thank you to all who have served our country.  I am using this day off to recuperate from a nasty cold.  I am also fighting off the urge to decorate for Christmas and listen to holiday music...I love the Christmas season!!!!  I just subscribed to some Christmas playlists on Spotify....it's so hard not to hit play :/  Anyways...
I am obsessed with Vistaprint and have made tons of things for my classroom.  If you haven't tried it you should check it out.  I usually buy things through Groupon and Livingsocial deals or through the freebies that I receive through email.  Once you are a customer they send emails all the time with various products for free.  Here are some of my creations:
 These are some new cards that I am going to try out.  I am going to give these cards to students who are misbehaving without drawing attention to them or wasting class time correcting it.
 Again with my need for organization...I need my students to be neat and can't stand when there are papers all over the place.  I am hoping to entice them to the organized life with positive reinforcement.
 I created these exit cards.  I usually use paper slips or index cards, but thought that these were fun...and they were free!
 The following are two large stamps that I created.  One is for missing or incomplete homework assignments and the other is for tests or quizzes that receive below a 70 that the parents need to sign.

 These are the most adorable Christmas cards I created for my class.  The backside has  a nice note and is printed in full color.
 Here is my personalized pen. It has my name on the other side...and is adorable if I do say so myself.






The rest of these pictures are some seasonal stickers I created and a personalized notebook to match my pen :)  I paid 17$ for all this with a Groupon (+shipping).  This is just my most recent order.  I have sooooo much more in my classroom.  I will share some other products soon.  The kids are amazed that I have personalized stickers and other materials.  It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment