Monday, June 30, 2014

House Work!!!


I decided to be productive this summer vacation and do some things around the house that I have been needing to get done.  I wanted to get rid of this ceiling lamp and replace it with a cute little chandelier.  Lucky for me, my boyfriend's dad is a super handyman!
Before:
After:
The chandelier may or may not be for a kid's room ;), but I LOVE it!
The next thing I did was hang some pictures...it's amazing what a difference it makes.
Before:
After:
I love America and my boyfriend loves Dr. Who...can we say COMPROMISE?
Then I moved into the bathroom.  I was so sick of this teeny mirror and it's also incredibly hard to clean.
After:
I changed out the mirror for this cutie from Target and added the cube organizers for storage.

Then came the wall...I took out this picture and added some girlie prints.

I talked about this piece of furniture in a previous post.  I removed it from my office, painted it, and put it in the hall.


My office is a work in progress, but I recently bought this cube organizer from Walmart with the fabric storage bins.  This is definitely cluttered and not fully organized yet, but it will be.
I plan on hanging up a photo display on this wall, but I need to get around to it.  The office is my ultimate to do.  I have been wanting to get this room set for so long.  Hopefully I will be able to share some progress as soon as I get work done!
On a complete side note...I got the opportunity to host a Jamberry party and I jumped at the chance.  I just tried them for the first time the other day and I am in love!  If you want to purchase some click on the picture below to be taken to the link to browse or order some of your own!

3 comments:

  1. Wow you have done lots!!! Chandelier and silver table makeovers are my FAVE!!!! I have a huge vintage chandelier over my dining room table and love it:) Thanks for linking up:)
    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the prints in the powder room, and the gorgeous chandelier, and the table makeover you did. {I want to do all of them!} I'm definitely going to keep up with your posts to see more of your projects in your future! Thanks so much for sharing.

    A Teaspoon of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your transformations. You have been extremely busy, but all of your hard work definitely shows!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete