Thursday, July 24, 2014

Busy Beaver and a Sale!

I'm having a sale on ALL of my TN items!  Go check it out from the 25-27th...all items are 15% off.  I just finished and uploaded four new products!  An editable curriculum mapping template, Esio Trot and Magic Finger novel studies, and classroom helper job labels.  I am so excited about these products and can't wait to use them this year!  I just printed out and laminated my birthday pack and finally cut all the month labels out.
Now I just need to do that with my book labels and classroom helper labels...it's never-ending!
I have also been super busy with my STEM certification class...and by super busy I mean playing on the computer and with aluminum foil!  We have been using Creo software to design different products.  It has been a lot of fun, but also extremely challenging to familiarize myself with the software.
One of our assignments was to create aluminum foil boats.  This was a lot of fun!  The boat below was my winner out of 3 (although it's underwater in this picture).
I need to go in to school soon because all of the junk below is clogging up my home office!  I also have to pick up my NEW SCIENCE BOOKS!!!!!!  I am soooooo excited!  My principal approved the new series, Pearson's Interactive Science.  I will definitely post about it once I have it in my hands.  Have any of you used this series?







No comments:

Post a Comment