Saturday, July 5, 2014

Curriculum mapping..what more?

Our focus for the 14-15 school year is curriculum mapping.  We spent the last few days of PD mapping the curriculum we completed this past school year and will focus on adapting it for the upcoming year.  I spoke in the past about this curriculum mapping template that I posted on TPT...click on the picture to be taken to my store.
However, since this is our major focus for the year I want to put a lot of my time this summer prepping.  I have been working on making this pack editable and will post soon, but before I do I am working on some additional templates.  Are there any that you would love to have?  Can you think of anything I should add?  I would love any suggestions that you are willing to share...thanks in advance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment