Friday, January 16, 2015

Five for FRIDAY


I am so happy Friday is finally here and even more happy for the long weekend!  This has been a loooooong week!


I have been busy creating away this week!  I created two new products to share.  When you're on a creating kick you go with it...


My class just finished up physical science with our unit on motion.  I had an extra day because of other testing so I decided we would watch my favorite guy...Bill Nye.  I do find movies valuable in the classroom, but I feel that students need to have questions to focus on.  I created this question and activity pack to go along with the movie.  Did I mention that I love Bill Nye???



While on my creating kick I figured I would create something to help my kiddos review for their unit test.  My students happen to love games...especially games they can win.  I created a Bingo board game to review key vocabulary in physical science.  The students will use the blank Bingo board to create their own unique board.


I will be using this little gem next week.  I brought the word cards home to laminate because I am sure I will be using this again!


My wedding is 6 months out from Sunday.  I can't believe it!  Time is sure flying!  It is actually seeming real.  This week I got my save the dates.  My mom and I stuffed them into envelopes and sent them off.  I am obsessed with how they turned out.

We are having our reception at the Boston Public Library and are obsessing with the book theme!

That little sticker there is supposed to go on the calendar.  I love stickers!


In other wedding news we also had our tasting this past week.  The food was delicious!  I don't think I have ever been more full in my entire life.  I can't wait for the actual wedding!




I have been prepping my students all year long for literature circles.  We have done a few whole class literature circles and the students completed group literature circles before break, but they all read the same novel.  This week they were able to choose their own novels.  They were so excited and so was I!  I love getting kids excited about reading!




How was your week?  You do anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment